The WDR Directory of Directories lists general web directories, topical directories, blog and forum directories, niche directories, and various directory resources, such as scripts, templates, and designs.
- May 25, 2013 2:29 amHow Do You Choose a Category? When you are submitting your website to a directory, most directories will ask that you specify or suggest a category to which your site
- May 18, 2013 3:26 pmGeneral Submission Guidelines There are a lot of web directories out there. Some of them don't much care what they list, how it's described, or where it's placed in th
- May 18, 2013 11:47 pmIn this article, I hope to persuade you to look at site descriptions differently, and to convince directory operators to allow you to do it differently. Unfortunately, th
- June 25, 2013 1:54 pmEach quarter, Web Directory Reviews Org publishes a list of the top ten directories for the quarter. Here are the top 10 directories for each quarter. 2nd Quarter of 2
- May 27, 2013 1:52 amVolunteer Directories Many of us got our start in the web directory industry as volunteers with the Open Directory Project, Zeal, Go, or one of the other volunteer-dri
Search by Type
The full featured general interest web directory offers a variety of topical categories, a top-level..
The topical directory first appears in the Internet Archive on May 3, 2007, although it displays a c..
Zepti is a topical directory, first appearing in the Internet Archive on April 3, 2006. The director..
Online since 2000, the directory offers information and links to the websites of day camps and overn..
In business since 2005, the directory features web resources related to academies, colleges, univers..
Your directory does not have to be huge in order to be listed in WDR Directory of Directories. I understand that everyone has to start somewhere but if I have to click through several of your categories in order to find one with content, your directory is unlikely to be accepted.
The proper way to build a directory is to construct your taxonomy offline, and create categories and subcategories only when they are needed. Empty categories do not serve you well.