The WDR Directory of Directories lists general web directories, topical directories, blog and forum directories, niche directories, and various directory resources, such as scripts, templates, and designs.
- May 25, 2013 2:29 amHow Do You Choose a Category? When you are submitting your website to a directory, most directories will ask that you specify or suggest a category to which your site
- May 18, 2013 3:26 pmGeneral Submission Guidelines There are a lot of web directories out there. Some of them don't much care what they list, how it's described, or where it's placed in th
- May 18, 2013 11:47 pmIn this article, I hope to persuade you to look at site descriptions differently, and to convince directory operators to allow you to do it differently. Unfortunately, th
- June 25, 2013 1:54 pmEach quarter, Web Directory Reviews Org publishes a list of the top ten directories for the quarter. Here are the top 10 directories for each quarter. 2nd Quarter of 2
- May 27, 2013 1:52 amVolunteer Directories Many of us got our start in the web directory industry as volunteers with the Open Directory Project, Zeal, Go, or one of the other volunteer-dri
This is a directory of directories, not a general web directory. We list the directories that list the sites.
The only sites that we list other than directories are those which are closely related to directories, such as those selling directory scripts, offering directory templates, or which offer design services for directories.
If your site does not fit into any of these categories, please browse through the directories that we have listed here, and you should find several to which you can submit your site.
There is no charge for suggesting a directory or directory resource to the WDR Directory of Directories, nor will we ask you to fill out any lengthy forms.
Simply click on the “Suggest URL” link at the top of our pages, and give us your URL and email address. We won’t publish your email address, but we want it in case we have any questions, and so that we can notify you of the status of your suggestion.
Alternately, you may suggest your URL via our Twitter feed or Facebook page. Or send an email to email@example.com.
It’s as simple as that. Really.